Technical Secretariat & Facilitation
Our experience includes embedded and external consultancy support to international working groups and bidding consortia, nuclear site operators and nuclear engineering and consultancy businesses. This experience includes:
- Technical Secretariat support to organisations, programmes and projects including organisation, minuting and technical reporting of meetings and workshops.
- Collation of technical input, editorial control, finalisation, production and publication of working group reports.
- Facilitation and management support for public and regulator stakeholder engagement workshops.
- BAT/BPM/BPEO options assessment panel facilitation and management support ranging from guided weight of evidence based discussions through to leadership and reporting of detailed multi-attribute decision analysis workshops.
- Technical and research programme requirement and schedule development and project specification and Invitation to Tender (ITT) proposal production for client tendering.
- Key author and peer review support associated with strategic and technical report and bid document production, including graphic design support.
- Support to industry working groups in the review of regulatory consultation documents including technical input, collation and rationalisation of group input, formatting and finalisation and response submission on behalf of the group.
Our staff and associates provide the BIOPROTA International Forum technical secretariat function, and our staff have been engaged with this since 2004. They have also supported IAEA research programmes and European Commission funded projects. Our staff have delivered and supported a wide range of strategic and facility or waste specific options assessment and played a key role in the NDA Parent Body Organisation (PBO) competitions for Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd and Magnox / Research Sites Restoration Ltd management contracts.